The iHub is our interactive platform. It promotes reading with comprehensions, puzzles, polls, debates and more. Based around current affairs, the iHub develops pupils’ knowledge, ideas, opinions and vocabulary of cross-curricular content, and is the perfect tool to use at home or school.
A new way to revitalise classroom reading
- Each activity is available at three levels; Lower KS2, Upper KS2, KS3
- Activities are updated every Monday during term time
- Multiple choice and crossword questions are instantly marked
- Answer sheets are provided for written comprehension questions for Levels 2 and 3, saving you time
- Pupil progress is tracked in the teacher dashboard
- Unlimited access to our archive of activities
Areas to explore in the iHub
Each question encourages understanding, critical thinking, discussion and debate. Multiple choice questions give instant feedback to pupils.
Differentiated information helps pupils to understand a debate. Pupils can vote, explain their opinions and then read the viewpoints of others in your school.
Focus on developing pupils’ vocabulary in the context of a news story by analysing with instant feedback to support learning.
Pupils vote on a dilemma in a news story. Pie charts display the poll results from your school and all iHub schools.
The news gallery enables pupils to create their own news using the content that excites them the most.
You can mark and monitor pupils’ progression in the teacher dashboard.
“I would strongly recommend subscribing to iHub in addition to the newspaper.”
Lead Literacy Teaching Assistant